The Dogwood Brewery

Posted on 4:21 AM, under

This is my little 5 gallon brewery. It is an all-grain setup using two turkey fryers and a cube type cooler. The hot liquor tank is an aluminum 7.5 gallon pot with a ball valve at the bottom that allows me to pour directly into the cooler/mash tun. The Mash tun is a 48 quart cooler with a stainless steel braided hose attached to another ball valve that allows me to lauter the grain and drain the wort directly into my boil kettle which is another 7.5 gallon aluminum pot. In the future I'll be adding a sight glass to the hot liquor tank and maybe a ball valve to the boil kettle so that I can drain into a cooling device into the fermenters. It's not much to look at, but it makes some of my favorite beers :)

~Matt


| edit post

0 Reply to "The Dogwood Brewery"