French Broad Brewery

Posted on 10:50 AM, under


We took a tour of the French Broad Brewery on Saturday around 1pm local time. This brewery is really great. From their equipment to their beers to the attitude the employees have, just amazing. I'm posting out of order here because I didn't feel my little 300kp camera on my cell phone would do the beautiful fermenters in this place justice; so I had to break out my wife's 4.1mp camera and take a few shots. This place has live music every night from about 6 till 8 with great performers. The musicians/bands play right there in the brewery amongst the fermenters and brite tanks. It kind of makes me wonder if that doesn't help the beers a little. I've heard of homebrewers putting headphones on their little bucket fermenters and playing certain types of music, much like an expecting mother will do for their unborn child. Remember, those little yeasties are living creatures as well and it's a known fact that certain types of music has an effect on other animals as well.

This is a really cool brewery and brewing company and it's going to be interesting watching it grow.

PROST!


Click below for larger pics: http://homebrewing.mattburks.com/images/FrenchBroad/1.JPG
http://homebrewing.mattburks.com/images/FrenchBroad/2.JPG

| edit post

0 Reply to "French Broad Brewery"