1st Award Winning Brew

Posted on 6:21 PM, under

I just got the results back from the Great Arizona Homebrew Competition. I entered my California Common and my American Brown Ale. I was expecting my Brown Ale to do pretty good and I entered the CC to get feedback. Well, turns out I won a bronze for the CC and honorable mention for the Brown Ale.

Scores were:
California Common: 31.3 (Bronze)
American Brown Ale: 32.0 (Silver scored a 33)

I'm probably going to brew the Brown Ale again to see if I can score higher next time. This is the second comp it's been in and both times it's scored in the 32 range. So, I'll go over what all the judge's comments were and tweak the recipe a little and see if I can't get it up to "Gold Standard"

Cheers!
~MB

| edit post

0 Reply to "1st Award Winning Brew"