Finally Kegging

Posted on 10:15 PM, under

Well, I should be fully kegging by this weekend. A friend and fellow homebrewer called while I was at work today and said he was going to All Seasons in Nashville and wanted to know if I needed anything. Not wanting to pass up a chance to buy more homebrewing "schwag", I asked him to pick me up a CO2 regulator, some beverage hose and some cobra/party faucets. All I need now is to pick up some gas line from Lowes and I'll be all set.

After working some more on my fermentation box I decided to clean and sanitize my (currently) one and only cornie keg. I filled it up with cleaner and sloshed it around a little. Then I attached the ball lock quick disconnects to the keg and hooked up my air pump that I use to aerate my wort and ran the cleaner thru the system. I then repeated the same with some Star San. After that I racked over my Belgian Pale Ale and sealed it up. Can't wait to pour me a glass from my very own kegging system.

Cheers!

| edit post

0 Reply to "Finally Kegging"